Upon completion learners will be able to…
- Get more accomplished in less time by working smarter, not harder
- Increase productivity by analyzing current use of time
- Schedule mission-critical and important activities at optimal times for best results
- Confront the reality of procrastination and develop ways to overcome it
- Set goals and allocate time to priority tasks for goal achievement
- Grade claims files and leverage time accordingly
- Use the “up-front close” to determine transaction or negotiation likelihood
Part 1: Analyzing Time
- Time Management Quiz
- Quiz Scoring
- Time-Analysis Worksheet
Part 2: Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Prime Time
- Peak Productivity Periods
- Making the Most of your Energy!
- What’s Urgent? What’s Important? What’s the Difference?
- The Availability of Others
- Contacting Claimants
- The Biggest Barrier – Procrastination!
- Don’t Eat the Whole Elephant
- Achieving Success Through Goals
- Setting Personal Goals
- Creating Action-Oriented Goals
- Business Planning and Goal Setting
Part 3: Claims Productivity Tools
- Claims Gradation
- Claims Classifications
- Daily To-Do List
- Up-Front Close
- Constructing the Up-Front Close
- Key Point Summary
- Definition of Terms
- The Final Exam
Claims adjusters manage a tremendous work load. They must often make decisions about cases without direct management supervision. That’s why Productivity is so critical to the claims adjuster’s success. This course exposes barriers to productivity and how to overcome them through win/win planning, prioritizing, goal setting, and settlement range analysis. When adjusters manage, prioritize, and organize their workflow, they work smarter, not harder – saving the company time and money!
PRISMS Course iWorkbooks are supplied as password-access PDF files, and are fully interactive – forms, Q&A’s, quizzes, and all other user input is enabled in the PDF file, which can be viewed and used on any internet-enabled device containing an Adobe Acrobat PDF reader application. Please Note: A standard PDF reader is required; the file will be rendered inactive if launched in an alternate reader such as a web browser or “preview” application.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase for the number of users you expect to need access to the iWorkbook(s). In order to enjoy volume discounts, you may wish to order for users who may not be on-boarded yet; “access slots” can be filled in later on.
2. Submit user data (name and email address) via a simple spreadsheet file provided following purchase, from which file access credentials will be produced and sent to you within one business day.
3. Download a single “master file” of the iWorkbook(s) and distribute to all designated users along with their access credentials.
4. Take credit for amplifying skills, raising professionalism, and improving on-the-job results with proven PRISMS learning!