Upon completion learners will be able to…
- Get more accomplished in less time by working smarter, not harder
- Increase productivity by analyzing current use of time
- Schedule mission-critical and important activities at optimal times for best results
- Confront the reality of procrastination and develop ways to overcome it
- Set goals and allocate time to priority tasks for goal achievement
- Grade producer accounts and leverage time accordingly
- Use the “up-front close” to determine producer interest and transaction likelihood
Part 1: Analyzing Time
- Time-Management Quiz
- Quiz Scoring
- Time-Analysis Worksheet
Part 2: Working Smarter, Not Harder
- Prime Time
- Peak Productivity Periods
- Making the Most of your Energy!
- What’s Urgent? What’s Important? What’s the Difference?
- The Biggest Barrier – Procrastination!
- Don’t Eat the Whole Elephant
- Achieving Success Through Goals
- Setting Personal Goals
- Creating Action-Oriented Goals
- Business Planning and Goal Setting
Part 3: Underwriting Productivity Tools
- Producer Gradation
- Producer Gradation Classifications
- Producer Evaluation Factors
- Data Worksheet: Producer Evaluation Factors
- The Producer Scorecard
- Producer Scorecard
- Leveraging Time and Resources
- Determining Priorities
- Daily To-Do List
- Up-Front Close
- Constructing the Up-Front Close
- Key Point Summary
- Definition of Terms
- The Final Exam
When underwriters determine which producers deserve the bulk of their time, they leverage their efforts and become more productive and valuable to the company. Effective time management combined with a clear focus on goals gives underwriters the personal achievement skills they need to meet team objectives. This course focuses on setting goals, establishing priorities, and using time effectively. Underwriters evaluate their current use of time, and identify barriers to productivity. They learn to prioritize, allocate resources, and classify producers to better manage their workload.
PRISMS Course iWorkbooks are supplied as password-access PDF files, and are fully interactive – forms, Q&A’s, quizzes, and all other user input is enabled in the PDF file, which can be viewed and used on any internet-enabled device containing an Adobe Acrobat PDF reader application. Please Note: A standard PDF reader is required; the file will be rendered inactive if launched in an alternate reader such as a web browser or “preview” application.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase for the number of users you expect to need access to the iWorkbook(s). In order to enjoy volume discounts, you may wish to order for users who may not be on-boarded yet; “access slots” can be filled in later on.
2. Submit user data (name and email address) via a simple spreadsheet file provided following purchase, from which file access credentials will be produced and sent to you within one business day.
3. Download a single “master file” of the iWorkbook(s) and distribute to all designated users along with their access credentials.
4. Take credit for amplifying skills, raising professionalism, and improving on-the-job results with proven PRISMS learning!