iWorkbook – Productivity
Upon completion learners will be able to…
- Get more accomplished in less time by working smarter, not harder
- Increase productivity by analyzing current use of time
- Schedule mission-critical and important activities at optimal times for best results
- Confront the reality of procrastination and develop ways to overcome it
- Set goals and allocate time to priority tasks for goal achievement
- Grade producer accounts and leverage time accordingly
- Use the “up-front close” to determine producer interest and transaction likelihood
iWorkbook – Partnering
Upon completion learners will be able to…
- Use the values of empathy and emotional intelligence to strengthen relations
- Leverage the power of questioning for more than just data gathering
- Construct & conduct a Needs Profile
- Employ listening best practices
- Identify and evaluate producer personality types
- Communicate effectively with different personality types
- Develop and communicate benefits in addition to facts and figures
- Identify specific call objectives
- Plan and prepare for each call
- Make their phone time more efficient and productive
- Use skills specifically designed to overcome limits of phone and electronic communication
iWorkbook – Negotiation
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe 3 styles of negotiation + pros / cons
- Use essential negotiation planning to leverage efficiency and success
- Differentiate between strategies & tactics
- Apply strategies & tactics in actual negotiations
- Counter strategies & tactics used by others
- Employ the best approaches for opening, conducting, and ending a negotiation
- Apply power to bargaining status
- Overcome objections and problems with questioning skills
- Use flexibility to overcome common challenges
- Finalize agreements to insure durability
PRODUCTIVITY iWORKBOOK – 74pp When underwriters determine which producers deserve the bulk of their time, they leverage their efforts and become more productive and valuable to the company. Effective time management combined with a clear focus on goals gives underwriters the personal achievement skills they need to meet team objectives. This course focuses on setting goals, establishing priorities, and using time effectively. Underwriters evaluate their current use of time, and identify barriers to productivity. They learn to prioritize, allocate resources, and classify producers to better manage their workload.
PARTNERING iWORKBOOK – 121pp Since producers deal with a company for their reasons – not the company’s – underwriters must develop good listening and communication skills to discover what those reasons are. This course teaches underwriters to ask the right questions, and actively listen for answers so they’ll learn the real motivation behind the placement of a piece of business. To help underwriters deal effectively with different producers, four primary personality styles are identified, and skills for handling each are covered. Listening habits are analyzed, and underwriters are taught to communicate benefits – not just features – to producers.
NEGOTIATION iWORKBOOK – 166pp What is the best method for negotiating durable agreements with agents, brokers, or company personnel? This course identifies the criteria for evaluating negotiation success, examines the three basic negotiating styles, and covers both the basics and the finer points of planning, strategies & tactics, bargaining & concessions, and conducting negotiations. Underwriters learn a comprehensive approach to preparing for negotiations that will help them determine – and reach – their goals. The Negotiating Planning Worksheet and Three-Tiered Goal Analysis are provided to help underwriters set and prioritize negotiation goals. Effective preparation and appropriate strategies & tactics are only useful if the negotiation itself is well executed. In this course, underwriters also learn the best techniques for opening, maintaining, and closing negotiations with producers and company personnel. They learn how to overcome objections, employ flexibility, and remove common negotiation “road blocks.” By effectively steering the course of a negotiation, the underwriter gains greater control over both the process and the result.
PRISMS Course iWorkbooks are supplied as password-access PDF files, and are fully interactive – forms, Q&A’s, quizzes, and all other user input is enabled in the PDF file, which can be viewed and used on any internet-enabled device containing an Adobe Acrobat PDF reader application. Please Note: A standard PDF reader is required; the file will be rendered inactive if launched in an alternate reader such as a web browser or “preview” application.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Purchase for the number of users you expect to need access to the iWorkbook(s). In order to enjoy volume discounts, you may wish to order for users who may not be on-boarded yet; “access slots” can be filled in later on.
2. Submit user data (name and email address) via a simple spreadsheet provided following purchase, from which file access credentials will be produced and sent to you within one business day.
3. Download a single “master file” of the iWorkbook(s) and distribute to all designated users along with their access credentials.
4. Take credit for amplifying skills, raising professionalism, and improving on-the-job results with proven PRISMS learning!